Monday, June 27, 2011

314!!!

Beta today was 314! My favorite phlebotomist drew my blood again today. She just grinned from ear to ear when she saw that I was back today. If the blood she had drawn on Saturday had been negative, there would have been no reason for me to be back this morning.

I feel relieved that my numbers were good today. I have to admit that I was at least mildly concerned that they wouldn't have doubled. Of course, my body was definitely telling me that my hCG was rising. It's just so hard to listen to that sometimes when my brain is being so negative.

I have an appointment with my OB on July 11 and will get an ultrasound then. Late this afternoon I called the midwives that I would like to use and left a message. I haven't heard back from them. I'm not concerned because it's a very small practice: two midwives and no office staff. They could have easily been attending a birth. I'll call again on Wednesday morning if I haven't heard from them by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment