Friday, June 10, 2011

FET is scheduled

FETs are boring. That's all there is to it. Fresh IVF cycles are so much more exciting. All the monitoring appointments, and follicle counts, and measurements. Oh, and the extra hormones. Can't forget those! None of that happens with a FET. Even combining my canceled FET in April with this one, I have still stepped foot in the RE's office fewer times than I did with a single IVF cycle. FETs just don't make for good blogging material.

I went for my final bloodwork and ultrasound this morning. Everything was right where it should be. Transfer is scheduled for Thursday at 10:30am on the other end of the state.

In other news, I'm a bit sad. Another infertility blogger linked to a new-to-me blog. This blogger just lost her second set of twins at 21 weeks of pregnancy. Losing one baby was the hardest thing I have ever endured. I cannot even imagine losing four.

No comments:

Post a Comment