Monday, June 20, 2011

Progestreone is EVIL!

I try really hard not to complain when I'm cycling. After all, I want to be pregnant, right? But those blasted PIO injections. First of all, they are literally a pain in the butt. An inch and a half, 25 gauge shot in one cheek or the other every night. You'd think that that would be the worst part, but you'd be wrong. The PIO leaves awful, painful welts too. Oh, and lets not forget the side effects of progesterone: bloating, breast tenderness, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, fluid retention, headache, heartburn, irritability, nausea, tiredness, and vomiting. Do those sound at all familiar? Yep. That's right. Those are the exact same as the symptoms of pregnancy. It's enough to drive a wanna-be pregnant lady bonkers! I'm testing tomorrow. I can't handle the suspense and pseudo-pregnancy symptoms any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment