Sunday, January 23, 2011

'T'was the Night Before Transfer

Embryo transfer is tomorrow at 11:30. I have to admit that I'm not feeling very optimistic about this cycle. The quality of the embryos isn't very good and I haven't had a good feeling about this cycle from the beginning. Of course, I felt really good about the last cycle, and it was a failed cycle, so who knows.

I am excited about being able to go home after dinner tomorrow though. I am so, so grateful for Mark and Christi opening their house to us for the past 2 weeks, but I miss my own house and my own routine. I know that the Real Deal is excited about returning home as well.

I'll update again after the transfer tomorrow. We are still planning on transferring three embryos. I'm ready to get the next week and a half over with. Testing day is February 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment