Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow and Alcohol

It's snowing. I live in the south. I like snow on the rare occasions that it graces me with it's presence. Unfortunately, I do NOT like snow 36 hours before I have to drive across the state. We are supposed to be getting 6 inches of snow over night tonight. For all you northerners reading this, that may not sound like a lot, but down here, we don't have the capabilities to deal with snow. The city and county have salt/sand trucks but I don't think there is a snow plow within 100 miles of here. And the driving! No one (myself included) here knows how to drive in the snow. I really, really hope that the roads are clear before I have to leave on Tuesday morning. I absolutely have to be across the state (it is snowing there too) by 8:30 Wednesday morning. It's really not negotiable.

Second thing. The alcohol swabs the pharmacy sent me have been recalled. Got to call them in the morning about getting a replacement. You can read more about this recall by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment