Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ok, ok, ok. I've been a blogging slacker. But after my birthday came Christmas and then we drove across the country for a week and I've been recovering ever since.

I'm currently 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Almost full term! I can't believe that we are so close to finally meeting the newest member of our family.

As big of a proponent of natural childbirth as I am, I am absolutely at the point in pregnancy where I can see how people would choose to be induced. I am ready to be done with pregnancy. My feet hurt, my hips hurt, my back hurts, I'm tired, I'm cranky. I'm ready to be done. However, I am so so very grateful that I will not have another delivery at 31 weeks. NICU time is not fun at all and I will be blessed if I never have to endure that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment